Following a full musculoskeletal assessment and ultrasound scan. We will discuss the most appropriate treatment for your specific case. We may decide that physiotherapy or oral medication are most appropriate.
Alternatively injection therapy may be the most suitable intervention. There are a variety of injection therapies can be performed at MCUK. These include –
- Steroid injections for inflammatory and arthritic conditions
- Hyaluronan therapy for inflammatory arthritic conditions
- Diagnostic injections with local anaesthetics
- Hydrodilation for frozen shoulders
- High volume injections for chronic tendinopathies
- Barbotage for calcific tendinitis